Visit Canada

From snowy mountain tops, to grassy plains and ocean coasts, it’s no wonder that Canada is a tourist destination!

Temporary Resident Visas (TRV) and Visitor Records

A Temporary Resident Visa shows that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada. Types of TRVs include: SINGLE-ENTRY, MULTIPLE-ENTRY, SUPER-VISA


Approves the applicant for entry to Canada on one, single occasion.

Allows the individual to remain in Canada for up to 6 months.


Valid for the entry into Canada on multiple occasions.
Restrictions, length, and terms of a Multiple-Entry Visa varies.
Allows the individual to remain in Canada for up to 6 months.

Holding a Canadian Visitor Visa will give you the opportunity of entering Canada for a period of up to 6 months. The length of the visa will be determined by the length of your passport and/or reason of visit. Upon arriving at the port of entry, an Immigration Officer will determine the length of your stay. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension and pay a new fee.

To be accepted when arriving at the Port of Entry, the visitor must prove to the officer their intention of leaving Canada by the end of their visit.


  • Valid Passport
  • Medical Examination
  • Enough funds to support stay in Canada
  • Proof you will leave Canada at the end of your stay


Parents and Grandparents are often eligible for a special exception to the 6-month maximum for Visitor Visas.

With a Super Visa, eligible parents/grandparents can be approved for multiple entries into Canada, valid for up to 10 years! Typically, they can remain with their Canadian family for periods of up to 2 years at a time.

The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.


  • Valid Passport
  • Invitation Letter given by the child or grandchild
  • Medical Examination
  • Medical insurance coverage for one year from a Canadian insurance company
  • Child or Grandchild must prove their household meets the minimum necessary income

Ready to visit Canada?

We are here to help. Call us today!